Blog Archive

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Muscle Car Lockdown

I took a wrong turn and spotted this collection of certainly secure Camaros and Firebirds. This one looks like a 1970/71 Z28. Note the odd hot rod Chevy van in front of it.
I am woefully lacking in knowledge about these cars - I think this looks like a 70-72 Camaro

This Z28 looks far too nice to be just parked in the harsh winters and baking summers of eastern Ohio.
Some manner of Firebird - this guy really likes this body style.
I really like this Colonade-style Olds Cutlass
Another early 1970s Firebird
My intuition tells me that this is a 1973 Trans Am
Rust!
A nice little collection, again parked in an industrial area behind a warehouse - I am really unsure as to why people let these types of vehicles sit around outside when they have space inside. These aren't my favorite type of cars, but there's certainly a lot of potential for a lot of fun here - this body style marks the end of the real high-performance Camaro/Trans Am for decades. Stylistically, they are sleek and underrated.